What You Should Know About Wix Stores
Wix is an eCommerce platform you can use to sell products online. Wix is an ideal place to get started, generate revenue, and build an image for your brand. When starting your eCommerce business, you might be interested in Shopify Square integration. This article will help you with Wix and a reputable payments specialist.
Selling on Wix
Wix allows merchants to start an eCommerce website for free with no limited trial. When everything is ready to sell online and accept payments from your customers, you can upgrade to either the Business or the eCommerce Premium plan. Wix offers 500+ free online store templates and enables merchants to launch their custom eCommerce websites.
How can you start selling on Wix?
- Log in to your account or sign up
- Pick one of the 500+ professional eCommerce shop templates
- Apply customization to your online store’s design
- Add products to your store
- Choose a payment provider and set up shipping
- Pick a custom domain
- Publish your website and get down to selling your products.
Pros and Cons of Using Wix Stores: Shopify Square Integration
Here are the advantages of using Wix stores:
- With the Wix Editor, you can see how the edits you’ve made are affecting your storefront design.
- Thanks to Wix’s built-in ability, you can offer your products on Instagram so your brand can be visible to millions of new potential customers.
- Wix is great for beginners. It offers an easy-to-use interface, drag-and-drop editor, and templates built for mobile.
- Wix comes with advanced eCommerce tools such as abandoned cart recovery to see the customers who have left items in their checkout.
- Thanks to the multilingual feature, you can reach out to new customers all over the world.
Unfortunately, Wix doesn’t offer any stock management alerts, so you can’t see your low levels, which makes the scaling process difficult. Also, you can’t enjoy much creative freedom on Wix.
What about payment processing solutions that you can use for your eCommerce store? You might be interested in Shopify Square integration, might not you? No worries, just turn to a respected payments specialist in your field that provides the latest, most secure, and cheapest merchant processing services for online businesses.
Selling on Wix
Wix is a professional platform allowing merchants to sell online. Wix enables entrepreneurs to launch, run and scale their eCommerce shops with the help of industry-leading tools and advanced business features.
Author Bio: Content crafter Alex Wilmont has been active in the payments industry for over 15 years. He lives simply, gives generously and loves his 2 dogs. His mission is to enhance and innovate the fintech industry for years to come.